Tow Hooks are designed to be pulled or towed by a cable. 100% of pressure and flow is used for cleaning when a tow hook is employed, increasing cleaning power.
Additionally, as opposed to cleaning, a tow hook can be used to propel a rope or cable into a pipe.
- Designed for Pulled by Cable or to Pull a Cable
- Working Pressure- 10K PSI
- Jet Pattern
- ** Up to 6 forward jets
- ** Up to 6 side jets
- ** Up to 6 back jets
- ** The number of jets and position of jets are based off of pressure (PSI), flow (GPM), length of hose (Feet) and specific object.
- Wrench flats for ease on installation
- Nozzle geometry easily recognized in the field